The Importance of Drinking Clean Water This Summer
WATER! WATER! WATER!
HYDRATE! HYDRATE! HYDRATE!
That is what everyone is talking about. Your doctors, nurse, spouse, and kids. Everyone is telling us to drink more water. Sometimes up to a gallon a day. As the temperatures rise, we sweat more often. We must increase our fluids to keep up with what we are losing by sweating.
There are so many benefits of water
- Weight control-Water adds to the control of your weight. Drinking at least 8-10 ounce glasses of water per day can aid in your diet success. Drinking water will make you feel full and not want food.
- Skin health – Drinking enough water every day will help keep your skin moist, hydrated, and looking young. Hence, healthy skin.
- Digestion – Flushing out your gut on a regular basis will help to keep healthy digestion. Water is also beneficial for stomach illnesses such as constipation and kidney stones. Drinking water after meals also helps to break down and process food.
- Hydration – Water is essential to keep our bodies in good working order. Like oil in a car, hydration prevents a breakdown of the body and dehydration.
- Joint health – Hydration helps in the lubrication of your joints.
- Control Mood Swings – Drinking an adequate amount of water is known to bring you a feeling of calm and satisfaction. Water also helps to control your mood.
- Immunity – As with digestion, flushing out the body with water can improve your immune system. Flushing out toxins, which are not good for you aid in gaining a healthy body.
- Heal sunburn – Being out in the sun drains your body of liquids. Water replenishes that need for hydration.
- Exercise – Muscle tissues are damaged while straining during exercise. Hydrating before, during, and after exercise is beneficial to muscle strength and growth. Water will help with cramping as well, so hydrate, hydrate, hydrate.
Ways To Get Your Water
There are many ways besides drinking water, to get your water.
- Eat fruit
- Drink non-sugary drinks
- Broth soups
When choosing your water, be sure you are getting the best quality. Even though the water in your glass looks clean, there may be many particles that can cause sickness. Use a good quality purifier. You can attach to your faucet or get a pitcher and fill it up.
The benefits of a glass or two of water are endless. Your body will thank you every time you bring a glass up to your mouth. It is beneficial to remember the advice you are given here, “WATER, WATER, WATER.”
We have over 30 years of experience in the business. Here at Tri-Florida Water Treatment, Inc., we pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade. We will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your task or project. We look forward to earning your business! Send our team a message requesting a call back , request a free in-home analysis, or give us a call at (863) 965-1439 today!